Trico Industries Limited (TRICO) puts the safety of our customer’s information as our top priority. This is critical since while providing convenient services to you, it is necessary to collect relevant information.
When do TRICO collect information?
We collect information from you when you join our email list, participate in surveys, and complete forms or provide information on our website.
We are dedicated to protecting the privacy of customers that visit our website in accordance with the Trinidad and Tobago Data Protection Act, 2011.
Information TRICO May Collect From You
While providing online services TRICO may collection information such as:
- Your name.
- Your Address.
- Telephone number.
- TRICO Account Information
In order to improve our service offered to you and improve our products and services, we may ask you to provide additional information about you such as your professional interests and your experiences with us as well as more detailed contact preferences.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access and/or download.
- TRICO uses “cookies” to deliver content related to your specific preference.
TRICO and its third-party partner go to great length to safeguard your information from loss, theft, and unauthorized access. We utilize best practices and technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection, encryption, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure your financial data is secure during your transactions.
Third Party Websites
In cases where our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
Trico Industries Limited
Unit #4, Eteck Mall